Want to get among some of those insane Black Friday price cuts?
Of course there will always be some awesome curveballs, but judging by the previous years there are some sales that can almost be guaranteed.
First let’s share some quick tips which past years have dictated:
- Clothing sales will start early, prepare for as early as Wednesday!
- Last year there was a surge in sales from luxury outlets from Tuesday to Thanksgiving
- Do not pay for shipping! Free shipping will be available everywhere.
- There will be fewer sales on Cyber Monday, however there will be higher discounts
- Cyber Monday sales will start as early as Saturday.
Stores to keep your eye out for:
There is no need to wait until Black Friday, infact if you do you might lose out! Some clothing stores will begin their Black Friday sales online early in the week, you will do well to check out the sales as early as Wednesday. However, retailers such as Levi’s, Ralph Lauren and Backcountry will be more traditional and have their sales on Black Friday.
These Black Friday deals are time sensitive and will not last more than 24 hours so get in there because you could get discounts as low as 75% off the original price!
Happy shopping to all!
via Deal News