When it comes to guys, style is definitely a hit or miss. Fall fashion for men can be particularly difficult with the emphasis on layering and stylish comfort. But in the words of Diana Vreeland, you’re either born with style or you’re not, and we believe that to be very true. Those of you who are thinking you may have not been given the style gene are in luck, we have compiled a list of items that you and every other man should already have in his wardrobe for fall fashion.
These nine pieces of clothing will instantly give you style and make it all the more easier for you to get dressed in the morning for whatever the day holds:
- A classic shirt in two very versatile colors, these shirts will get you through whatever you have going on. From work and suit wear to a casual lunch date, having these two basic button ups ready to go is a necessity.
- Since before your granddad was born, jean jackets have always been a must have in men’s fashion. You can dress them up with dress pants and a double monk strap shoe or throw it on over a tee and jeans of a different fade of course.
- This item is a must have and for good reason. A good boot is always a go to when you aren’t quite sure what shoe to wear. Always looks great with jeans and a white tee, a classic, yet stylish look.
- This textured wool and cashmere blend sweater is easily the most classic piece of warm wear you have in your closet. Throw it on under a vest to add some layers or stay chic and wear it with black jeans.
- Our favorite thing to wear is a good quality t-shirt. It is comfortable, easy, and most importantly stylish if worn with the right outfit. An important reminder is to have a few color variations; Gray, black, and white are three colors that will never go out of style.
- When you think about the most important investment a guy can make, it isn’t his car or apartment, it is the quality of the suit he wears. Getting dressed up, whether it be for work or dinner, is important and you should always look yours best. This navy suit is a key factor in the strength of your wardrobe.
- For the guy who isn’t always wanting to dress up, a pair of white sneakers is an important part of your footwear game. Throw on these sneakers with basically any outfit of your choosing and it will definitely boost up your style.
- The trench coat has always been a staple in British fashion and for good reason. It does not have to be a rainy day to enjoy the beauty of this Burberry Heritage Trench.
- Whether you prefer a black or brown loafer, you must always have it within foots reach! This timeless shoe can easily go from day-to-night and will make any outfit a little more classy.
View the gallery and click on the images to enlarge photos!
Do you own any of these fall fashion for men essentials? Comment and share your go-to pieces.